Do You Need a Proven Insurance Marketing Plan?

Receive 12 weeks of training with insurance marketing and online lead generation strategies I usually only share inside my private mastermind program. These are the same tactics my clients use to double or triple their monthly policies.

The Extra Effort 99% Don’t Have

It pains me to see people every day that are not reaching their full potential. I believe that most people have the skill set to be successful however, most people lack either drive & a burning desire to be truly successful. What you see in most sales organizations is actually very similar to what you see in society. You see a very small handful of top performers and the rest hovering around at the bottom wondering how the top are doing it. There is normally a HUGE gap between the top 1% performers and the rest of the 99% in any sales organization as well as our society as a whole.

What I notice is that the 1% wants it more than the 99% do. The 99% say they want to be on top but they don’t want it bad enough to put their effort where their mouth is. I go to work every day as if I just started. You have to be the first one in the office, the last one out, you have to make more calls than everyone else, and you have to want it more than everyone else. Failure can’t be an option. You can’t make excuses for not meeting your goals. If you have a goal to make $1,000 today you cannot quit until you make that sale.

I can vividly remember launching one of our masterminds and we set a target with our client and told him we would not sleep until we hit that number. Guess what It was 11:51pm just 9 minutes before the deadline when we hit the number. I literally worked until minutes before the day was over. I would watch the clock move to 12:01am before I got up and quit. I am okay with being defeated as long as I know that I gave 110%. I can’t quit and have doubt that I might have hit my goal had I pushed a few extra minutes, or made those extra calls.

This video captures what most offices look like when you are not REQUIRED to be there. That’s the difference, your DESIRE has to be strong enough that you are willing to do more than you are REQUIRED if you want to get results others will never see.

About the Author Sean Matheis

Sean Matheis founded Agency Alliance, the elite mastermind program for insurance agents, and The Millionaire Masterminds with the most recognized celebrities & professional athletes on their coaching roster.

follow me on:

Do You Need a Proven Insurance Marketing Plan?

Receive 12 weeks of training with insurance marketing and online lead generation strategies I usually only share inside my private mastermind program. These are the same tactics my clients use to double or triple their monthly policies.